• All permits, charges, importation taxes and levies payable to the Chinesel Government in connection with the expeditio
• 2 Hotel nights prior to departure from Kathmandu and 2 nights on return in Kathmandu; single room, midrange hotel.
• Lhasa return flight and Lhasa tibet entry
• All tents, ropes and other communal equipment necessary for the climb.
• Medical safety equipment and supplies.
• Communication equipment (each member will have a radio on the hill), satellite telephone and e-mail facilities, website, weather forecasts.
• All food, fuel and cooking equipment.
• All trucks, jeeps, yaks, base camp workers.
• Base Camp and Advance Base Camp services, cooks, cook boys, tents, seating etc.
• Individual Base Camp tent for each Member
• Climbing Sherpa support on the mountain each member has one Sherpa.
• Oxygen (6x4ltrs) and Top Out or Summit oxygen mask.
• Arnold Coster as expedition Leader
• Air travel to Kathmandu.
• Personal climbing clothes and equipment.
• Personal insurance, visas and inoculations.
• Food whilst the team is in Kathmandu.
• Importation taxes incurred by your personal equipment (e.g. satellite telephone and other high-tec equipment).
• Personal medical supplies and personal use of communication equipment.
• Tips and Sherpa Bonus.
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu (1,300 meters/4,200 feet); give passport to our office representative who will obtain visa at Chinese embassy.
Day 02 In Kathmandu - our agent will pick up passport from chinese embassy. Logistics, orientation, purchasing, packing, training, visit temples, city tour, shopping. Hotel.
Day 03 Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa (Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, but this could change)
Day 04 Drive to Shigatse. Rest and acclimate, tour the surrounding area. Visit the 15th century Tashilunpo Monastery, the largest active monastic institution in Tibet.
Day 05 Drive to Tingri. Rest and acclimate, tour the surrounding area.
Day 06 Acclimatization day around Tingri
Day 07 Drive to Chinese basecamp (5,200 meters/17,000 feet). Camp.
Day 08 - Day 54 Climbing period
Day 55 Packing in ABC.
Day 56 Yaks transport equipment, supplies and rubbish to Chinese base. Members walk down.
Day 57 Drive to Shigatze.
Day 58 Drive to Lhasa
Day 59 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 60 Fly home