• All permits, charges, importation taxes and levies payable to the Chinesel Government in connection with the expedition
• 4 Hotel nights prior to departure from Kathmandu and 2 nights on return in Kathmandu; single room, midrange hotel.
• Lhasa rflight and Lhasa tibet entry
• All tents, ropes and other communal equipment necessary for the climb.
• Medical safety equipment and supplies.
• Communication equipment (each member will have a radio on the hill), satellite telephone and e-mail facilities, website, weather forecasts.
• All food, fuel and cooking equipment.
• All trucks, jeeps, yaks, base camp workers.
• Base Camp and Advance Base Camp services, cooks, cook boys, tents, seating etc.
• Individual Base Camp tent for each Member
• Climbing Sherpa support on the mountain each member has one Sherpa.
• Oxygen (6x4ltrs) and Top Out or Summit oxygen mask.
• Arnold Coster as expedition Leader
• Air travel to Kathmandu.
• Personal climbing clothes and equipment.
• Personal insurance, visas and inoculations.
• Food whilst the team is in Kathmandu.
• Importation taxes incurred by your personal equipment (e.g. satellite telephone and other high-tec equipment).
• Personal medical supplies and personal use of communication equipment.
• Tips and Sherpa Bonus.
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu (1,300 meters/4,200 feet); member should arrive latest on Sunday, time doesn’t matter, as long we can apply our Tibet visa first thing on Monday. This is only possible as a group with our original passport.
Day 02 In Kathmandu: filling in Chinese Tibet visa application form in the morning and give passport to our office representative who will obtain visa at Chinese embassy. Obtaining a Chinese visa will take a minimum of 3 working days. The leader will also give a short briefing about what is going to happen the next few days. The rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 03 Free day in Kathmandu: orientation, purchasing, packing, training, visit temples, city tour, shopping etc.
Day 04 In Kathmandu: our agent will pick up passport from Chinese embassy in afternoon
Day 05 Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa 3656m, 1hr drive from airport to Hotel. In the afternoon there is time to visit Potala Palace and other sights in Lhasa
Day 06 Drive to Shigatse 3845m. Rest and acclimate, tour the surrounding area. Visit the 15th century Tashilunpo Monastery, the largest active monastic institution in Tibet.
Day 07 Drive to Tingri 43480m. Rest and acclimate, tour the surrounding area.
Day 08 rest and acclimatization in Tingri
Day 09 Drive to Chinese basecamp (5,200 meters/17,000 feet). Camp.
Day 10-48 Climbing period
Day 49 Drive to Kerung at China-Nepal border
Day 50 Cross border and drive to Kathmandu
Day 51 Spare day in case delays from BC or free day in Kathmandu
Day 52 Departure home country