• All permits, charges, importation taxes and levies payable to Nepal in connection with the expedition.
• All hotel and other accommodation up as mentioned on the itinerary.
• tents, ropes and other communal equipment necessary for the climb.
• Medical safety equipment and supplies.
• Communication equipment (each member will have a radio on the hill), satellite telephone and e-mail facilities, website, weather forecasts.
• All food, fuel and cooking equipment.
• All trucks, jeeps, yaks, base camp workers.
• Base Camp and Advance Base Camp services, cooks, cook boys, tents, seating etc.
• Individual tent for each Member in Base Camp
• Nepalese Climbing Sherpa support on the mountain; 1 member: 1 Sherpa.
• 3x 4l Poisk Oxygen + Mask & Regulator
• Helicopter flight from Sama to Kathmandu
• Arnold Coster as Expedition Leader
• Air travel to Kathmandu.
• Personal climbing clothes and equipment.
• Personal insurance, visas and inoculations, food whilst the team is in Kathmandu.
• Importation taxes incurred by your personal equipment (e.g. satellite telephone and other high-tec equipment).
• Personal medical supplies and personal use of communication equipment.
• Tips and Sherpa Bonus.
Day 1: International flights.
Day 2: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, close to the famous, bustling Thamel district of Kathmandu. (H,B).
Day 3: Expedition briefing in the Ministry of Tourism and free time to enjoying the ‘bombardment of the senses’ that is Kathmandu. (H,B). Day 04: Drive to Besisahar 760m
Day 05: Jeep from Besisahar to Dharapani (1,860)
Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Tilije (2,300m)
Day 07: Trek from Tilije to Bhimthang (3,720m)
Day 08: Acclimatization at Bhimthang (rest day)
Day 09: Trek from Bhimthan to Samdo (3,872m) via Larke Pass(5,160m)
Day 10: Trek from Samdo to Sama Gaun (3,541m)
Day 11: Trek from Sama Gaun to Manaslu Basecamp (4700m)
Day 12: Samagaon Village To Manaslu base camp 4800m
Day 13- 37: Climbing Period for Manaslu 8163m.
Day 38: packing up Base Camp
Day 39: Base camp - Samagaon village
Day 40: Samagaon Village to Kathmandu flight by Helicopter
Day 41: At leisure in Kathmandu. (H,B).
Day 42: Fly home. (H,B).